Secteur: comptabilité / gestion / audit
Taille: Entre 100 et 200 employés
Description de l'annonce:
The ICT industry is currently facing various challenges dictated by the market situation. As a result, there is a strong focus on technological companies to reduce costs and cope with a regulatory push, while still seeking to achieve profitable growth and introduce innovative technologies.
Information technology is increasingly becoming one of the key enablers for our clients in their respective services.
At Technology Advisory Services within EY Tunis we have a strong Information Technology business practice. Our dedicated professionals work with prestigious institutions in several industries (banking and financial services, insurance, telecommunications, healthcare, education, public sector, Technology services, etc.) helping them improve their IT processes & operations.
We create and implement processes aimed at identifying risks associated with running our clients’ IT systems and advise them on how to best manage those risks. Our expertise spans over the following main areas:
• Risk assessments for IT & business processes;
• Application controls (manual, IT dependent, automated);
• IT general controls (related to change management, logical & physical access security, IT operations);
• Audit methodologies (IT audit governance, sampling, etc).
For this team, we are currently looking for a Consultant / Senior Consultant, to join the practice:
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Work on client engagements and internal projects
• Draft reports and schedules to be delivered to clients and other parties
• Contribute to people-related initiatives and provide feedback when applicable to more junior team members
• As a member of the team, help to create a positive learning culture.
• Master degree in computer science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Telecommunication engineering etc.
• Relevant experience (2 - 6 years) in a consulting role, or internal / external audit function, with exposure to technology services, or keen interest in further learning about this industry
• Knowledge of IT audit in the context of a financial audit, and related regulations, auditing standards and guidelines
• Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills in
• Accurate documentation skills
• Fluency in English and French
• Detail oriented, client focused, with a pragmatic approach
• Able to work autonomously and display a pro-active attitude.
Skills in some of the following areas are an asset:
• Familiar with control frameworks such as SOX, internal control principles and related regulations
• Exposure to internal audit services with a specific focus on IT, and related industry standards
• Knowledge of common IT governance, control and assurance industry frameworks, and IT industry frameworks such as ITIL
• Knowledge of business processes, IT applications & infrastructure, IT processes, and governance & internal control principles
• CISA certification is a plus
We are looking for dynamic, entrepreneurial people, who thrive in international teams and who have a global mindset!