Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:Key ResponsibilitiesAs a Room Service Manager you are responsible to achieve the optimum level of guest satisfaction and departmental profitability in an atmosphere of teamwork and high team morale, whereby your role will include such as responsabilities:
- Conduct regular training sessions with the assigned team in line with the departmental procedures e.g. guest care, service standards, up-selling approach, product knowledge, entering guestrooms, telephone manners, etc.
- Prepare and issue duty schedules for the respective team
- Monitor service activities in the Room Service, aiming for highest possible customer satisfaction
- Work in close co-operation with Kitchen, Stewarding, Cashiers as well as other key service departments
- Work towards the successful 24hrs operation and ensure that telephones are always attended
- Maintain a professional and friendly relationship with in-house guest, ensuring proper and prompt service to their rooms
- In-charge of the delivery and clearance of all guestroom amenities and conduct spot checks
- Ensure all Minibar operations are done promptly
- Ensure proper handling of equipment to minimize breakages and losses.
You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with previous experiences in the Food & Beverage field and further detailed beverage trainings.
You must also have fluency in both written and spoken English, Arabic and French.
Need to be proficient in MS Office, Windows system.Familiarity with Micros would be desirable, as well as previous international experiences will be highly regarded.
Knowledge & CompetenciesThe ideal candidate will be a well presented, with an outgoing and friendly attitude. You are an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ person with a charismatic and approachable character and you’ve undergone basic supervisory / management development training certifications.
You Will Work Well Under Pressure In a Fast Paced Environment And Be a Great Team Player, Who Thrives In Working With a Multi-cultural Team And Guests Alike, While Possessing Following Additional CompetenciesUnderstanding Hotel OperationsEffective CommunicationPlanning for BusinessSupervising PeopleUnderstanding DifferencesSupervising OperationsTeamworkAdaptabilityCustomer FocusDrive for Results