Secteur: tourisme / hôtellerie / restauration / loisirs
Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
About Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of – an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done.
In line with our plans for future growth, we are committed to staff levels that are in keeping with our extraordinary staff-to-guest ratios. We believe that attitude counts as much as skill.
As a result, Four Seasons hires motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.
Join Us in Tunis
We invite you to join our team in Tunis as we get ready to open what will become a landmark Resort in the region. We are excited to bring Four Seasons Experience to Tunis and embrace the local culture as well as bring our unwavering commitment to quality and service.Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel
The Four Seasons Tunis is looking for Assistant Director of Finance
He is responsible for safeguarding the hotel assets and financial resources contributing towards maximizing hotel profitability.
The Assistant Director supports the Director of Finance in safeguarding the hotel assets and financial resources contributing towards maximizing hotel profitability. Provides timely and accurate financial information and ensures that the hotel operates within all related local and corporate policies and procedures and under the terms of the management agreement and any other applicable agreements (e.g. loan agreements).
- The Assistant Director is also responsible for the development of Finance staff to aid the future growth of the company.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities, and be willing to accept assignments on as need basis, in order to promote team work. This may include some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Some travel may be required.
- Applicants are highly recommended to have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Finance Management.
- Previous pre-opening experience is a plus
- A Finance or Hospitality Management Degree qualification is preferred, however, not essential with relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Arabic, French and English