Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Dev-On is a tunisian-german
offshore company based in Tunis, working exclusively for the European
market (right now Germany, France, Great Britain and Belgium). Our main
business is the development and maintenance of web applications. We
design and realize web and mobile e-commerce applications, such as
online shops or marketplaces, and custom solutions such as information
systems or sharing sites. We also work on content and customer support
of the websites of our customers to ensure their success.
Our strengths are transparency, the promotion of ethical values and healthy synergy in the team. For this reason, we attach the greatest importance to human aspects
As part of our off-shore projects, within the customer support team, your main role will be to advise English customers of our e-shop and guide them to solve any problems they might encounter.
Having an excellent level in spoken and written English, and significant experience in a similar position.
Skills and Activity area
• Answer phone calls to guide our English customers
• Reply to customer emails
• Track requests to ensure customer satisfaction
• Write content in English
• Translating content into English from French
• Perfect command of the English language
• Control of customer relations
• Active influence through well thought-out suggestions
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Discipline as well as sense of listening
What we offer
• A pleasant and relaxed working environment: (Dev-On is an offshore company but not a call center)
• Dining Tickets (Tickets restaurants)
• Motivating salary based on experience.
• Easy access: our local based in Menzah 1 is very close to all services accessible with different means of transport. Parking spaces are available.
If you feel the profile described above appeals to you, do not hesitate to send us an email with a meaningful application letter and your current CV.
We kindly ask you to provide these documents in ENGLISH for an optimal assessment of your competence.
Subject of your message: : SUPPORT-EN-2017