Taille: Plus de 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
URS FEDERAL SERVICE INTERNATIONAL INC, is pleased to announce a vacancy on the position of Electrical Engineer/Field Manager.
- Oversight over detailed electrical design including: medium voltage / low voltage power distribution, solar power, stand-by generation, interior/exterior lighting for buildings, local area IT networks, security and fire alarm systems
- Construction oversight and quality control of electrical installations including; electrical shop drawing review, contractor relations, site surveys and field oversight over electrical works
- Ensure electrical work comply to national standards, quality control procedures, and engineering guidelines.
- Preparation of electrical construction cost estimates
- Coordination and verification of as-built drawings
- Oversight over subcontractor development of reports and design documents, including electrical floor plans, equipment schematic diagrams, equipment block diagrams, equipment load calculations, and connection diagrams.
- Develop maintenance plans for electrical equipment, perform and oversight over electrical equipment maintenance.
- Provide assistance and oversight in commissioning
- Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in site construction in electrical installations
- Flexible and able to relocate to sites and travel within Tunisia
- Arabic, French, and English languages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills and sense of responsibility
- Ability to work in diverse teams
If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements, please send your CV in English .