Secteur: automobile / moteurs / engins mécaniques
Taille: Entre 100 et 200 employés
Description de l'annonce:
VEGE Motoren is a World leader in remanufactured petrol and diesel engines, turbochargers, gearboxes and diesel products (injectors, pumps..).,
VEGE Motorenis a Dutch multinational established in 1936 installed in 07 countries in Europe.
VEGE sales offices and warehouses around Europe are served by our Tunisian production facility located in Sousse Region..
Present in Sousse region since 1976, Vege Motoren is looking for his Senior Financial Manager
• Support most aspects of accounting management (billing, tax forms, reporting etc.)
• Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements
• Manage journal entries, invoices etc. and reconcile accounts for the monthly or annual closing
• Assist in the preparation of budgets or forecasts
• Assist the CFO in producing accurate and timely financial statements (balance sheets, P&L, income statements and cash flow statements) Reviewing expenses to help identify any discrepancies.
• Preparation of budgets and financial reports and overseeing their evaluation with actions.
• Presenting the various accounting reports to the top management and making suitable observations and recommendations
• Assisting the CFO in the direction of the accounting functions of an organization.
• Assist in the month end closing and financial reporting process including account analysis and reconciliation
• Conducting ECP core reconciliations and analysis.
• Participate in preparation for the annual audit
• Participate in preparation for the annual budget.
• Development of operational procedures and documentation of data flow.
• Development of system controls to ensure data integrity
• Helping Product Group Managers to identify profit improvement opportunities
• Monitor and follow-up on operating results and projected cash flows
• Serve as project manager for any system implementation or upgrades
• Assist in special projects as necessary
Ø University degree in accountancy or financial field ,
Ø 10 years proven experience in financial department
Ø Ability to manage a team.
Ø Fluent English.