Secteur: automobile / moteurs / engins mécaniques
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Attached directly to the production department manager and you will be in charge of:
- Analyze the Production needs
- Give amelioration propositions in your activity sector
- Ensure the reporting of your activity to the production department manager
- Propose, realize and control the action plan of your service
- Know the standards and the relative times to the module Production
- Overseeing the production process,
- Drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensure that products are produced on time and are of good quality according the VW norm
- Contribute to the formalization of quality procedures and its good application
- Know the production forecasting and communicated it with the production manager
- Decline the fixed goals in term of the production zones
- Design and Implement the KPI
- Analyze the problems and implement the corrective actions
- Implement the production program and make sure of its realization
- Ensure the safety of the team in the workplace
- Supervise, motivate, and evaluate your team
- Ensure the development of your team
- Evaluate the performance of your team
Exigences de l'emploi:
-Master’s degree or license in a technical field
-An understanding experience of minimum 5 years of production and manufacturing process and techniques (Automative Industry)
-Knowledge of raw materials
-Knowledge of quality systems, health and safety standard and compliance.
-Knowledge of business, finance, human resources and management principles.
-Knowledge of Engineering processes
-Strong computer skills.
-Have excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
-Have good Anticipation and priority Management
-Team work ManagementPlease apply the CV (with photo) and the cover letter