Secteur: électronique / électricité / énergie
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
The Databases administrator is responsible for overseeing the operation of various applications and mainly the QAD system. He ensures the availability, integrity and validity of data of the company, the main objective of this person is to manage application portfolios, ensuring adequate performance for users and assists them in the development of their material needs data
The Databases administrator will work closely with other IT staff to implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
Education & Experience:
· University degree in the field of computer science or information systems and 5 years related work experience. Master’s degree in either of these fields or Master of ERP & Databases Administration with technology as a core component preferred.
· Knowledge of ERP solutions (preferably QAD/MFGPRO)
· Proven experience in ERP strategic planning and support, project management, and policy development.
· Good understanding and technical knowledge of current network and PC operating systems, hardware, protocols, and standards, including Windows, Unix, TCPIP.
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to conduct and direct research into ERP & Databases issues and products.
· Experience in the EMS industry would be a plus
· Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
· Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience in an international organization implemented in multiple countries and having dealt with language barrier
- Excellent English, preferably bilingual (English and French)