Secteur: consulting / étude / stratégie
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Contract will be up to April 2017)
The bookkeeperis responsible for:
· Receive payment requests and perform an initial review of supporting documentation before giving the payment request to the Accountant who will prepare the payment.
· Inform the Accountant of any missing information or potential errors with supporting documentation provided by the procurement or the operations team
· Write checks and arrange for delivery of payments/checks in collaboration with accountant and Operations team
· Prepare Monthly Bank Reconciliations and ensure that reconciliations are filed, recorded and shared with the home office and accounting firm.
· Assist with the Bank Transactions and facilitate any assist with any follow-up on transactions with the bank.
· Assist with liaising with CAA Firm for the recovery of receipts related to legal payments as per Withholding Taxes, CNSS, contract registration.
· Maintain collection of timesheets.
· Prepare the staff Leave Tracker and ensure it is maintained accurately on a monthly basis.
· Assist with the preparation of the monthly time Recap for the accounting firm.
· Ensure that all vouchers are completed, recorded as paid, and that all supporting documentation (bank slips/copy of checks) are attached for record-keeping.
· Scan supporting documentation on a monthly basis and ensure that all documentation is shared with the home office and accounting firm.
· In collaboration with the Operations Team, support the maintenance of the project inventory to ensure that the value of all items booked in ABACUS under inventory accounts matches with the total value indicated in the inventory report, and document the location and working condition of all inventory procured under the project;
· Under the guidance of the Accountant, follow-up on the settlement of advances provided to employees, send reminders to submit expense reports, and record all settlements in the system.
· Assist with the preparation of monthly Accounting/Operation meetings and related tasks.
· Assisting with preparation for External or Home Office audits.
· Perform any other tasks assigned by the Accountant, which are consistent with this scope of work, and the general requirements of the project.
Contract will be up to April 2017