Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
German Global Company, dedicated to support healthcare professionals in
the best therapy of chronically and critically ill patients by providing
pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Our products are vital in the acute,
surgical and therapeutic treatment of patients which are used in the hospital
and in outpatient care. About 35,000
employees worldwide, seeks to recruit for its subsidiary in Tunisia based on
Bir dressen, Beni Khalled:
You will report to the Local Finance and accounting manager.
Your main tasks are as follows:
- Treasury management, payment processing, forecast and liaison with bank,
- Monthly and annual tax fillings and tax account reconciliation,
- Statutory/legal audit and the preparation of annual financial statement,
- Maintaining proper accounting in accordance with IFRS Principles as well as local statutory requirements,
- Maintaining proper Assets recording and reconciliation on dedicated Software,
- Reconciliation on inventory count and movements, production output and sales,
- Daily production follow-up, planning and added value report preparation,
- Month-end closing, monthly financial statements preparation and other operational reports according to the company standards,
- Preparation of operational and financial forecasts,
- Annual Budget, quarterly Forecast preparation, costing and pricing activities,
- Collaboration with other functional departments to enhance finance role, identify inefficiencies and propose area of improvements,
- Implementation of plant internal controls (in conjunction with corporate policies) as necessary to ensure reporting integrity, safeguarding company assets, and identify risks.
You have a Master`s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field. You have proven experience from 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position.You have an excellent command of French and English. You have good knowledge of budgeting and forecasting techniques as well as proficiency with financial statement analysis and projection.
You have strong knowledge of IFRS and Local GAAP with cost accounting experience and strong analytical skills.
You are an expert in MS Office and ERP System SAGE X3, if applicable. You have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports and legal documents.
Good planning, organizational and excellent communication skills, internally and with clients,
You have a proven experience in handling multiple concurrent tasks and meeting strict deadlines.
You have the ability to build relationships with colleagues, clients and staff in charge. You are a team player and you act cooperatively with the business.