Secteur: comptabilité / gestion / audit
Taille: Entre 100 et 200 employés
Description de l'annonce:
EY Tunisie, pure player du conseil en stratégie et en transformation d’entreprise recherche pour sa practice Digital & Innovation Strategy des Consultants Seniors (H/F)
Vous vous épanouirez dans la polyvalence de nos projets, notre environnement ultra- réactif et l’esprit d’équipe de nos collaborateurs.
Nous saurons vous accompagner pour monter en compétences et valoriser vos connaissances Digital & Innovation Strategy.
With rapid growth across digital, we’re looking for people in a wide range of focused areas. So whether you’re interested in digital strategy, customer experience strategy, or digital program activation, we have a role for you. Whichever you choose, you can expect to work in a truly leading-edge environment, surrounded by some of the most engaging and knowledgeable colleagues in the business. This is also an opportunity to get in on the ground floor as our practice expands and be a part of creating and executing a vision for the future in an entrepreneurial environment within the larger firm.
Your key responsibilities
In this role, you’ll work on a dynamic mix of projects helping our clients solve some of their most pressing issues. Working in diverse, inclusive teams to build relationships with our clients, you’ll deliver innovative high quality work products. As a Senior and Customer Experience/Digital Strategist, you will play a critical team role in executing the customer experience and/or digital vision for our clients.
Skills and attributes for succes
· Ability to play a key role in the development of the Customer Experience/Digital Strategy for clients, including analysis of current state maturity, defining future state capabilities, depicting the future state journey and creating the roadmap.
· Knowledge of design thinking techniques and the ability to solve complex business problems with simple, industry-leading design solutions.
· Experience leading the creation of key customer experience artifacts (i.e. Customer Journeys, Experience Maps, Personas, etc.).
· Past experience working on artifacts such as EPICs, user stories, business requirements, etc. while working in an agile environment.
· Experience translating business requirements and goals, end user needs and inputs from cross-functional teams into differentiated design solutions.
To qualify for the role you must have
· A bachelor's degree with 2-4 years of work experience in Customer or User Experience Strategy/Consulting, Business Strategy, Marketing, or Product Strategy.
· Ideally, you’ll also have past experience in consulting
· Strong written and oral communication, presentation, client service and business writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing industry and content knowledge in Customer Experience and Digital.