Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
habemus! has been a competence centre for electronics and electrical engineering for over 20 years. As an innovation factory for hardware and software development, we pursue the highest quality in the development of our customer products.
Description de l'annonce:
Who We Are
Your journey with habemus! guides you directly to the heart of electronics and electrical engineering. With us you will meet people who influence the pulse of the industry.
Every task is a challenge. Every idea a possible solution. Every path a chance.
Since 1995 habemus! is an owner-operated solution and system provider for complex developments and innovation centers for the "Internet of Things", Industry 4.0 and digitalization. habemus! with its headquarters in Germany sees itself as a competence center for electronics and electrical engineering. Additional subsidiaries are located in Hong Kong and Tunisia.
As a solutions provider, we support our customers through the entire lifecycle of the product starting from concept and design phase through manufacturing to maintenance and after sales support. Through our focus on our people, on innovation and on quality we help our customers be on the front edge of technology.
At habemus! we are committed to an open and inclusive culture and believe that our motivated and highly skilled team is the reason for our success. Thus, we support and challenge our employees in all positions and tasks.
For our new office in Sfax we are looking for multiple talented software engineers with different levels of expertise. Within our new office with high growth potential, candidates have the opportunity for future role progression and to become a key team member.
Who You Are
You like to be one of the first few hires to help build our team in Sfax. You love to work within a fast-growing team on cutting edge technologies. You are a learner willing to continuously extend your knowledge and improve yourself and the people around you. You have the passion to help developing innovative solutions. If so, then it is time to contact us.
What You will Do
- Design of software components for embedded systems (e.g. Embedded Linux) based on a requirement specification
- Embedded Software Development in C/C++ for ARM based microcontroller platforms
- Debugging and testing the software on the target microcontroller or microprocessor
- Optimizing of the software
- Perform code reviews with meaningful and structured feedback
- Documenting the developed software
Your key to success is simplicity, since you are transforming complex electronic requirements into simple solutions. True to the motto "everyone can develop in a complex way” but you will find simple but brilliant solutions.
- University degree in computer science, software engineering, electronics engineering or a similar technical degree
- Experience in the design and development of embedded systems using C/C++, further object-oriented programming languages are a nice-to-have
- Experience in Bug-tracking, Documentation and Version Control (e.g. GIT)
- Creative, goal-oriented and independent personality, with the motivation to make a difference
- Conceptual ability to think, communication skills, ability to work in a team and high level of commitment
- Excellent English skills
We are looking for developers with different levels of expertise:
- Senior developer with at least 3 years of professional experience
- Junior developer with first experience in software engineering, e.g. through internships or university projects
What we offer
- Open corporate culture and an attractive working environment
- Collaboration within an international team with high level of expertise
- Attractive salary
- Technical and soft skills Trainings