Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Acteur global en ressources humaines: recrutement, intérim, formation et conseil RH.
Description de l'annonce:
CRIT recrute pour le compte de son client basé a NABEUL pour une mission de 6 mois un Manufacturing Engineer:
Job Overview :
- Maintains, improves, and
optimizes process manufacturing environments. Develops innovative
solutions and new approaches to engineering problems to determine the
sequence of steps or processes required to fabricate and assemble products
that meet the organization’s standards of quality and cost.
- Drive targeted product and process improvements:
- Support activities between manufacturing team, Maintenance, and Quality team. Identify and analyze product opportunities / issues. Plan, deploy, monitor and control improvement including Supplier initiatives to support product and process improvements.
- Supports functional interaction with supplier quality assurance, transitions, material productivity, cost reductions for assigned products or groups.
- Incorporates safety considerations and quality/environmental controls in all aspects of one’s duties.
- Drive and follow assigned Productivity Projects
- Initiates continuous improvement projects that will minimize risks and costs and improve productivity, quality and consistency of products
- Create/ maintain the technical data base in the Local ERP (BOM, manufacturing steps.)
- Product Integrity:
- Trains production staff on operating procedures and product processing procedures as needed ( Standard Work)
- Suggest changes to Design Engineering regarding issues impacting product integrity.
- Capacity, Momentum Management and Budget:
- Generate and provide data for analysis and identification of capital equipment needs to address gaps in capacity, including AR creation, process management and installation.
- Execute projects (such as cost reduction, transitions, Supplier Quality issues, COPQ, etc.) and identify funding needs for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Identify and support alternate solutions to mitigate quality and schedule risk.
- Manufacturing Results:
- Develops recommendations for changes to working methods or operation sequences that will minimize risks, costs, and wastage; increase yields and productivity; and improve the quality and consistency of final products
- Electro-mechanical engineer
- 4-year degree in Industrial Engineering or related field; advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of work experience in IE (Process Improvement) field
- Knowledge of Lean or Six Sigma,
- Knowledge of project management (MS Project)
- Ability to use data to influence senior leaders and defend your perspective
- Strong problem-solving, synthesizing, and analytical skills
- Work Experience with ERP (SAP, etc.)
- Work Experience with Autocad or similar software (SAP, etc.)
- Strong written, oral, communication, networking, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills characterized by effective interactions with a diverse range of internal and external constituents, stakeholders, and audiences.
- Work experience in an influential role