Secteur: comptabilité / gestion / audit
Taille: Entre 100 et 200 employés
Description de l'annonce:
EY Tunisie recrute un Consultant efficacité commerciale
Êtes-vous prêt (e) à intégrer une entreprise à taille humaine, appartenant à un groupe de renommée internationale ?
Aujourd’hui EY Tunisie vous offre cette opportunité
• appartenir à une équipe jeune et dynamique
• une très bonne ambiance de travail
• un cadre convivial
• un challenge permanent et des missions diversifiés
Nous recherchons un consultant efficacité commerciale (Expérimenté)
EY Tunisia are seeking for an experienced Manager in Strategy. The profile we seek is analytical with previous consulting experience in a large strategy or management consulting firm in the financial services sector.
An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You'll also identify potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements, and share these with your team members as appropriate. Similarly, you'll manage projects, anticipating and identifying risks within engagements and sharing any issues with senior members of the team.
As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
We are seeking an experienced Manager to join our Strategy Consulting team.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex strategy concepts, including applying advanced analytics and considering the disruptive trends which are prevalent in today’s economy.
• Deliver quality services. Value and model excellent client service by establishing goals and implementation plans to achieve high quality deliverables within expected timeframes. Monitor progress, manage risk and keep key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
• Develop and maintain productive relationships with client management. Focus on deliverables and client business priorities. Manage expectations of service and scope. Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers and business trends.
• Develop people. Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/training. Foster an innovative and team-oriented work environment. Coach younger team members and support their career development.
• Demonstrate high level of technical and professional knowledge and quickly assimilate new knowledge. Keep up-to-date with current developments and trends in consulting services capabilities and industry knowledge. Get involved in the development of points of view and market visibility opportunities.
• Generate new business opportunities. Understand Ernst & Young and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with other Ernst & Young team members across all practices to serve client needs.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
• A bachelor's degree in Business or a relevant field
• Experience in the delivery of a variety of strategy projects; analysis, benchmarking, value creating strategies, strategic planning process; operating model design; strategic investment analysis; and enterprise cost reduction
• Strategy consulting experience
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience with a consulting firm offering strategy services along with a successful track record in the strategic space either as a strategy consultant or a role in industry within strategy planning
• Depth of knowledge in the financial services industry
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Strong analytical mindset in terms of taking abstract questions and issues and structuring them into manageable, specific work streams
• Demonstrated consistency in values, principles, and work ethic
• Strong project management skills