Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Integration Objects is a leading provider of decision support systems, operations intelligence, process optimization, intelligent connectivity solutions, process controls and automation systems. Our customers include the largest industrial companies in the world, such as ExxonMobil, Unilever, Stora Enso, Saudi Aramco, Sumitomo Chemical, Solvay, TetraPak, ENI, Chevron …
Description de l'annonce:
Integration Objects is world-leading industry 4.0 solutions provider for command & control centers, operational intelligence, industrial internet of things IIoT, cyber security, predictive and prescriptive analytics for enterprises, process, power and utilities industries, defense and governmental institutions.
Integration Objects is looking for software engineers with good communication skills and matching technical hands-on software design and programming capability.
You will be part of our software development department and will have the opportunity to perform the following activities:
- Specify, design, implement and test software products.
- Regularly research new technologies that can improve the quality of our products in terms of performance optimization, robustness, time response, cyber security, HMI, etc.
- Discuss functional and technical requirement in order to establish product specification and design.
- Develop specification, design and test document and user guides.
- 0 to 3 years of experience.
- Autonomy, ambition and teamwork.
- C++, C#, object oriented programming in general.
- Web Development (ASP.Net, HTML 5, Angular, JQuery).
- Client/Server architecture design.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and French.