Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
SayMo Tech, LLC is an IT consultant company with its Delivery Center based in Tunisia and an advisory executive management in North America.
We focus on the development, implementation, training and support of custom applications and web services using .Net, Java and Mobile technologies. We also have highly skilled IT professionals to deliver architectures and services in Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Database Administration.
We act as a dependable extension of our partners’ internal team to design and implement innovative solutions that help businesses achieve the next level of performance.
Our professionals are carefully picked to make sure they are truly experts in their respective functions. Most of our talented engineers hold multiple professional certifications and have many years of international experience in various industries. In addition, we ensure that each of ourprofessionals holdsan advanced college degree in Information Technology and fluent in various languages such us English, French and Arabic.
We strongly believe that high quality personnel deliver high quality results.
We expect all of our dedicated team members to leverage their proven professional expertise to deliver results on time and within budget.
It is our commitment to the quality of work and services provided that allows us to take pride in our company.
Description de l'annonce:
A Unique opportunity to for a Senior SharePoint and .Net Engineer to support an international company in the USA.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and Develop SharePoint applications, integrations and interfaces.
- Create SharePoint solutions, features, sites, libraries, forms, workflows, metadata, web parts, and master pages.
- Administer the SharePoint environment, including security, permissions, Backup, upgrades, tune-up, etc.
- Advise stakeholders on SharePoint best practices and patterns using “out-of-the-box’ functionality.
- Application Development: Web, Desktop, or Mobile Development.
- .NET Applications Development with Microsoft Visual Studio programming tools
- Integration of Reports and Dashboards with SharePoint platform.
- OB REQUIREMENTS AND ESSENTIAL SKILLS:
- 5 Years College Degree in Information Technology or related fields
- 3+ years of development experience within the .NET framework, particularly C#
- 3+ years of experience with SharePoint development
- 3+ years of experience using SharePoint Designer for workflow development,
- 3+ years of experience in PowerShell
- Demonstrated skill in designing and coding application User Interfaces
- Good English Proficiency
- Good communication skills
- TOP Salary and bonuses
- Opportunity to travel to the US for system support and development
- Access to Experts from Microsoft Support Premier for support and troubleshooting
- Health insurance and benefits
- Excellent work environment and Flexibility to work from home if desired.