Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
Linedata est un éditeur de solutions globales, dédiées à la communauté internationale des professionnels de l’asset management, de l’assurance et du crédit.
Chaque jour, plus de 63 000 professionnels financiers opérant dans 50 pays font confiance à notre technologie pour piloter et gérer leur activité. Nous vous accompagnons dans votre croissance afin de transformer votre vision long terme en réalité au quotidien.
Description de l'annonce:
Because finance matters to our society as much as energy to life, fueling financial transformation is vital for development and leadership.
We humanize technology
At Linedata, we humanize technology, we are passionate experts caring about our clients.
With more than 1300 Talents with 40 nationalities spread out of our 14 countries, we believe in mobility, diversity & team work.
We provide the investment management and credit communities with an innovative, user-friendly suite of products that, through detailed market and client insights, help their businesses grow in over 50 countries.
Our aim is to continue to find new ways to create and build flexible, mission critical software and services and to stay on the cutting edge of the financial software space.
Linedata is about partnerships, both with our employees and with our clients.
Join the movement
Together we are transforming the business which is in constant evolution.
Like professional dancers we are experts in our field and we are defining new pathways for financial services to serve the world.
With our agility we make technology simple & accessible for our users.
Like dancers in a company making individual movements into a coordinated performance, we all work together to achieve the best solutions for our clients.
Tell us what your ambitions are, we will choreograph your career & take it to the next level!
As part of the support team your main responsibilities are:
· Be responsible for a myriad of mission critical, deadline driven tasks and will support the key teams located in North America, Europe and Asia.
· Provide various services to the Front Office Global Production Services and Technical Services teams.
· Be responsible for providing broad range of support services to our global client base via web and email.
· Support issues involve both technical and business related issues and will involve interaction with various internal technical and business subject matter experts in Global Product and R&D teams.
· Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues related to application use and configuration.
· Provide prompt and accurate responses to customers via web within SLAs as defined by the level of Service purchased by the customer.
· Report software issues to Product Development via documented processes and procedures, including replicating the issue when possible and performing all due diligence
· Identify workarounds to bugs and customer issues whenever possible.
· Identify common issues and techniques for addition to Knowledge Base.
"Strong skills in Finance and more accurately “Fund Industry “ in depth
Able to read a prospectus - Able to understand regulatory (UCITS / AIF) and prospectus ratios -Knowing what is Gross/Net exposure and netting/Hedging notions - Knowing different types of assets (Eq, Fix Inc, Deriviatives, contracts…) - Risk backlog: Counterparty risk, market risk, liquidity risk… Portfolio oversight - Fund accounting - NAV calculation/control - Fees / tax calculations - AIFMD reporting - Reconciliation.
At Least 3 years of experience in a similar position. Fluent in English – French will be an advantage but not a necessity.