Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 100 et 200 employés
Traitement et Saisie des donnés informatiques
Description de l'annonce:
As part of our growth in Tunis, we are looking to hire a Junior Oracle DBA, who is
passionate by Database Administration and would like to have a career in an international
company, in the Private Banking sector, within an exciting work environment.
You will be part of the existing DBA Team that spans Geneva and Tunis which is part of
the Engineering team responsible for delivering our core product. You will integrate a
• Maintain and improve our database Operations Procedures (a set of ksh shell scripts used by our clients to substitute the on-premises DBA role: o PROD & TEST database management create/backup/export/import/clone restore/recover/reorg…) o Physical Standby database management: create/backup/switch/activate
• Maintain and improve different PL/SQL technical packages.
• Collaborate and Provide technical support to the different development Teams (both in Tunis and Geneva) on the database related matters.
• Handle the day to day operations within the Team.
- Strong understanding of Relational Database Management
- Good knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
- Proven Hands-on Oracle database experience within UNIX systems (Aix, Solaris, Linux 7.x), good knowledge of UNIX shell scripting. - Knowledge of SQL Server is an asset.
- Knowledge of C language is an asset.
- Very Good oral and written communication in French
- Good command of technical English.
- Ability to work in a team. - A positive, proactive and Professional attitude and solution-oriented.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.