Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
• The Mechanical Engineer is accountable for execution of planned and unplanned maintenance tasks at the power station.
• Performs troubleshooting and route cause analysis of failure and implement corrective action to fix and avoid recurrence of failures.
• Provide feedback to CMMS of all performed activities with relevant information and insure improvement of equipment maintenance plan effectiveness.
• Contribute in keeping critical spares, tools and consumables availability in the warehouse.
• Ensure QHSE systems are in place before starting a job, ensure proper use of tools and PPE.
Qualification et Experience:
• Mechanical Engineering degree.
• Minimum two years’ experience on maintenance activities
• Ability to lead contractor’s crew.
• Ability to speak and communicate effectively in English and French.
• Knowledge of rotating and static machines maintenance.
• Basic knowledge of computerized maintenance software.