Secteur: comptabilité / gestion / audit
Taille: Entre 100 et 200 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Information Security Senior advisor, you will learn and play a supporting role
in our fast growing Advisory practice, which is offering a wide range of
services for commercial companies. You will also contribute to the development
of junior team members and be responsible for training and coaching them and
delivering client missions with the support of team members.
Depending on your profile your responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- IT Risk assessments and audits of clients IT environments and solutions
- IT Security assessments and technical security tests (ethical hacking)
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Information Security (policies, DLP, Identity & access management, etc.)
- Information system audits and audits of IT General Controls (change management, logical access management, etc.), IT Application Controls, IT Dependent Controls, etc.
- Development, training and coaching of Junior team members
- Development of Information Security solutions and offerings.
- You hold a Master Degree / Engineer Degree in IT, Security, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent
- You have 3 to 6 years of work experience in the field of IT and/or information security
- You are willing to combine business understanding with technical skills and vice versa
- You have experience or you are familiar with some corporate IT solutions (e.g. ERP, CRM, GRC, network infrastructures, etc.)
- You are familiar with Risk Management, ITIL, ISO 27k, ethical hacking concepts
- You are fluent in French and English
- You are CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP, ISO 27001/22301 Lead Auditor/Implementer