Secteur: industrie électro-mécaniques
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
COFICAB is a best-in-class world leader in the manufacturing and sales of automotive cables and wires. The company is a member of the Tunisian multinational industrial group, ELLOUMI Group, founded in 1946. COFICAB Group’s footprint expands over 11 countries all over the world. The group is number 1 worldwide in its capacity as a tier 2 supplier to most of the big players in the automotive industry.
Our locations are:
Tunisia: Tow Manufacturing Sites in Tunis and in Medjez El Beb, Center of Excellence in Medjez El Beb, Advanced Delivery Center in Sousse
Morocco: Tow Manufacturing Sites in Tangier and in Kenitra, Advanced Delivery Center in Tangier
Deutschland: Sales Office in Nuremberg
Portugal: Manufacturing Site in Guarda, Center of Excellence in Guarda Romania: Tow Manufacturing Sites in Arad and in Ploiesti
Serbia: Manufacturing Site in Belgrade
Macedonia: Advanced Delivery Center in Kavadarci
China: Manufacturing Site in Tianjin, Advanced Delivery Center in Shanghai
USA: Sales Office in El Paso, Advanced Delivery Center in El Paso
Mexico: Tow Manufacturing Sites in Durango and in Leon, Center of Excellence in Durango
Honduras: Advanced Delivery Center in San Pedro Sula
COFICAB prides itself on its focus and investment in innovation and excellent service to its customers. It also prides itself on its most valuable resource: its People. COFICAB employs over 3000 people worldwide. We excel at finding and continuously developing outstanding talent.
Description de l'annonce:
As one of the global leading businesses in automotive cables and wires and as part of its incredible expansion COFICAB Group is recruiting an:
ERP BUSINESS ANALYST FINANCE SPECIALIST
As an ERP Business Analyst Finance Specialist with Coficab your main job purpose will be to Work in providing application services, including configuration, testing and deployment activities at end users.Provide support related to finance, develop and integrate the business ideas and assist in resource-planning decisions. Your primary goal is to ensure ERP software runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible, and develop and oversee solutions for any shortcomings. General duties will include software analysis, working with technical teams, developing design specifications for programs and assisting ERP manager with action plans.
Your Key Challenges are to:
- Perform system configuration, data migration and testing
- Provide user training and support for financial modules.
- Mapping integration transactions
- Assist the Project Manager with project status control
- Provide Action plans according to specific situations and ensure updates
- Coordinate with Technical team on solution design, programming and validation
- Analyze business processes and provide solutions using ERP
- Gather business requirements and conduct gap analysis
- Ensure the solution meets specifications and the customer specific operational workflows
- Implement ERP Ln and related add-on software