Secteur: communication / publicité / média
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Jumia is the leading internet group of Africa with already over 3000 employees in over 20 African countries and huge successes. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by Millicom, MTN, AXA, Goldman Sachs and Rocket Internet.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the globe, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated individuals with a passion for emerging markets and Africa. We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses.
Description de l'annonce:
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia's mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
- Assist Selling processes for our customers and generate additional Sales;
- Coordinate information to customers browsing our websites during store discovery, order and checkout. Including after sales support;
- Perform phone conversation with customers to answer their questions, provide information and advise them;
- Handle special requests and complaints of customers;
- Collect and store useful data within our backend system;
- Ensure follow up through emails, phone or any required means .
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Fast learner ;
- Well organized ;
- Resistant to the stress .
- A unique education in launching and scaling new internet concepts ;
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world ;
- An attractive salary package ;
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures .