Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
Linedata est un éditeur de solutions globales, dédiées à la communauté internationale des professionnels de l’asset management, de l’assurance et du crédit.
Chaque jour, plus de 63 000 professionnels financiers opérant dans 50 pays font confiance à notre technologie pour piloter et gérer leur activité. Nous vous accompagnons dans votre croissance afin de transformer votre vision long terme en réalité au quotidien.
Description de l'annonce:
Linedata is a global solutions provider dedicated to the Investment Management, Insurance and Credit industries.
As a full stack developer your responsibilities are to develop and maintain Linedata’s corporate website at a technical standpoint. You will work closely with our Marketing and Communications team in Headquarters and global technology team to implement the Linedata corporate web site strategy.
• Work with security and technical teams by keeping current with security patches on the full stack
• Be part of business continuity planning and implementation.
• Build and maintain the libraries and frameworks to support the web site.
• Support the installation of software components in testing and production environments
• Support end-to-end project plans and ensuring timely delivery, issue escalation/reporting
• Regularly meet with key stakeholders to ascertain business needs for new enhancement requests
• Develop and Implement bug fixes and enhancements
• Attitude & Teamwork– Projecting confidence tempered with humility. Must be a team player willing both to steer the team towards success and to fully support the team when others are struggling.
• Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. Recognizing there is a problem and informing the resources who can address the problem.
• Analytical and Detail Oriented
• Prioritise and manage multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent business communication, writing and interpersonal in French and English essential
• Minimum Qualifications/Experience:
• Expert knowledge of Drupal 7 and 8
• Experience working in LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL/MariaDB/PHP) stack.
• Knowledge of CSS 3 and HTML 5
• Object-oriented application building experience in a professional Agile/Scrum environment
• Good knowledge of relational databases, service oriented architectures and of developing web services
• Expert knowledge of symphony framework
• Knowledge working closely with source control systems such as subversion/git.
• Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
• Commercial experience in using social media APIs (LinkedIn/Twitter/Facebook)
• Proficiency in Linux environment
• Proficiency in Node.js, react.js