Secteur: communication / publicité / média
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Jumia is the leading internet group of Africa with already over 3000 employees in over 20 African countries and huge successes. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by Millicom, MTN, AXA, Goldman Sachs and Rocket Internet.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the globe, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated individuals with a passion for emerging markets and Africa. We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses.
Description de l'annonce:
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia's mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey, as a CXP officer.
Manage the customer experience team to deliver :
- Management of customer SLA and backlog (delivery, returns, refund)
- Management and turnaround of unsatisfied customers
- Pro-active management of new customer experience after delivery event
- Resolution of escalated issues with other departments
- Customer NPS improvement
Manage and improve all aspects of customer experience
- Develop and implement proactive plans to enhance the customers experience across all touch points
- Monitor and improve all customer communication for consistency and accuracy
- Determine priority improvements on the customer journey by maintaining contact with customers; going on delivery runs; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications
- Monitor competitor’s offerings for best practice on service calibration
Drive Cross departmental projects around customer experience
- Drive product quality improvement via proactive and re active management of assortment and operations (quality check, delisting, packaging material improvement)
- Drive a customer centric culture and accountability in various other teams
- Develop customer’s insights alongside with marketing and commercial team through focus groups and surveys
- Drive customer first project: design and implement a company wide program placing the customer at the center of all focus.
Groom and manage the next generation of customer experience agents
- Create and implement trainings internally for CX team to enhance CS KPIs and process compliance
Required Skills and qualifications
- Excellent multi – tasking skills
- Clear communication and reporting capabilities
- Team management and leadership skills
- 2+ year experience
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders