Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force… for your professional growth.".
Description de l'annonce:
The main missions of the role are to:
- Manage SAP application maintenance activities tickets for incident correction or SAP application enhancements
- Design detailed functional specifications in respect with the SAP Core Model, the SAP standards and the SAP best practices
- Manage SAP customizing in Quality, Time and Budget accordingly to the tickets in charge and following the priorities decided by the ticket manager of the SAP Front-Office
- Organize and deliver complete unit tests of his/her developments
- Participate to the integration tests with the Front-Office, Level 2 or SAP project members
- Provide support to the automated testing of the SAP Back-Office
- Provide (when necessary) support "in-situ" to the roll-out projects
- Develop (when necessary) training materials and Provide trainings to the roll-out teams or L2
- Ensure good communication and team-working with the SAP Front-Office or any supplier
- Document and comment his/her support activities (especially customizing) in a transparent way
- Report on the progresses of his/her activities, workload estimate and due dates. Escalade issues within his/her hierarchy.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, preferably in Information Technology
- Knowledge in functional area at least one SAP module (SD, MM, PP, FI, CO)
- Skilled in SAP customizing is a plus
- Experienced in ERP implementation
- Good level of English is a must
- Ability to work in a team
- Strongly focused on delivery and quality.