Secteur: santé / paramédical / optique
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Leadership and Market Role
- Ensure a clear medical strategy for CHC portfolio, including medical launch strategy for the pipeline assets and established products that aligns with medical vison and business.
- Through integrated cross-functional launch anf planning processes, ensure the Medical CHC team is partnering effectively in the development of portfolio brand strategy and involving relevant parts of the organisation
- Demonstrate medical leadership and is perceived as a role model in representing Sanofi core values
- Ensure delivery of medical commitments at a local level by clearly defining the desired outcome(s) from prioritized activities defined in medical strategies, and define operational milestones to deliver on these medical commitments
- Key activities include – developing insights / anticipating trends, identified & executing on science inspired innovation opportunities (claim enhancement, product development, life cycle management, medical evaluation of BD opportunities, local switch opportunities), scientific endorsement & stakeholder management, risk mitigation
- Responsible for overseeing the planning and the execution (tracking) of all trial and non-trial medical activities including approval processes, timing and resources
- Ensure adherence to medical budget (jointly with finance)
- Develop, harmonize and ensure implementation of medical governance principles and forums to develop and manage deliverables
- Accountable for local medical affairs trial execution and tracking (including tracking of ISS) – (working with CSU/MR/BoS)
- Identifies and act on medical affairs need for outsourcing, define and adhere to criteria for Vendor selection and management
Integrated Brand Planning
- In partnership with the key stakeholders ensure common understanding of the integrated brand planning process and role expectations.
- Define, implement and track Local market/MCO Medical planning process
- Define quality output expectations for MA members in the creation of medical elements of brand plans.
- Work within Medical CHC Africa Team to ensure sufficient resources are available across teams to deliver on priority brand commitments.
- Ensure a process for stakeholder management planning (KTL/KOL/SL) that align with brand priorities is in place and collaborate with medical leads to achieve results through this process.
- Identify, expand and manage key relationships that can be partners in realising win-win outcome to shape healthcare.
- Identify and maintain key internal relationships with regional and global medical and operational teams to inform and support activities being undertaken by the Local market/MCO zone.
Scientific exchange and communication
- Develops scientific exchange and communication strategy and tactics leveraging global plans and tactics
- Ensures timely execution of publication plans, medical education plans, scientific insight generations, stakeholder mapping and segmentation
- Partners with global Scientific Exchange and Communication function to develop innovative engagement models and platforms, ensuring adoption of new models within the CHC
- Develops strategies for country specific partnership models with Medical Societies, Patient Organizations and Centres of Excellence.
- Ensure appropriate representation & collaboration within Extended Global Category Medical Teams
- At all times ensure consistency with voluntary and compulsory codes of conduct, appropriate legislation and compliance with internal SOPs.
- Working with Medical Excellence, promote awareness, understanding and alignment of activities to our compliance standards.
- Work transversally with the Sales, Marketing, Medical Communications & Programs teams to identify and deliver on innovative medical marketing programs and related initiatives.
- Support and track digital innovation within Medical CHC Local market/MCO
- Work transversally with various functions to support portfolio deliverables
Special Projects & Quality Activities
- Participate in / coordinate special project assignments as determined by the Head of Medical Affairs
- Ensure adherence to Pharmacovigilance training and reporting obligations.
Essential Skills and Experience and Essential Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
- 2-4 years’ experience in a Medical Marketing / Medical Affairs role
- Product and Therapeutic area knowledge
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Good Negotiation skills
- Facilitation skills
Tertiary qualifications in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Medicine
Desirable Skills and Experience and Desirable Qualifications
- 2-4 years’ experience in a Management role
- Operational experience
- Knowledge of promotional materials
Systems and compliance validations flows.
- Business acumen
- Post graduate specialist qualifications in a medical; MSc (Pharmacology); BPharm; MBChB
Chez Sanofi, la diversité et l’inclusion sont au cœur de notre fonctionnement et sont intégrées à nos Valeurs fondamentales. Nous sommes conscients que pour exploiter véritablement la richesse que la diversité nous apporte, nous devons faire preuve d'inclusion et créer un environnement de travail où ces différences peuvent s'épanouir et être développées pour améliorer le quotidien de nos collègues, patients et clients. Nous respectons et valorisons la diversité de nos collaborateurs, leurs parcours et leurs expériences dans un objectif d’égalité des chances pour tous.
Dans le cadre de son engagement diversité, Sanofi accueille et intègre des collaborateurs en situation de handicap.