Secteur: banque / finance / assurances
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
New Access provides agile and scalable Front-to-Back software solutions designed to meet the specific requirements of the private banking and wealth management industries. Evolving in a complex and changing regulatory environment New Access’ solutions help bankers to connect conveniently and efficiently with their clients thanks to new digital channels.
Our offer covers the full client relationship lifecycle from account opening, through client data and document management to the management of their portfolios:
Onboarding and Client Relationship Management (CRM), secure Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) with LOGICAL ACCESS®, Portfolio and Order Management (PMS/OMS) with EQUALIZER®, Client Data Management with CIM and a comprehensive Core Banking solution with APSYS.
New Access’ Front-End solution BANKER’S FRONT integrates in one 360° view all information linked to the client including: onboarding processes, documents, portfolios, and client data.
New Access provides professional and personalized Managed Services, which involves operating or running IT systems as well as application management services for its clients.
With headquarters in Geneva, New Access already installed its solutions in over 180 sites in 19 countries.
Description de l'annonce:
Tunisia is looking for a C++ Software Developer, who is passionate by
Development and would like to have a career in an international company, in the
Private Banking sector, with an exciting environment.
The candidate will integrate a highly motivated development team working on providing solutions for the private banking sector.
- Software development, implementation and test of new features of CIM product.
- Working closely with the Development teams in Tunis and with Projects Managers in Switzerland.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of released versions.
- Securing high product quality and Ensuring timely deliveries.
- Promote a culture of excellence, quality and professionalism through the use of development best practices.
- Degree in Computer Science
- Excellent debugging, analysis and C++ code development skills
- Good coding and documentation practices
- Good command of English
- A positive, proactive and professional attitude
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills