Secteur: communication / publicité / média
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
National Pen is part of the Cimpress Group and specializes in marketing promotional products for small and medium businesses. We provide professionals and individuals all kinds of personalized advertising objects to enable them to develop their image and their activity. Our business is generated by the combination of online marketing, mailing and telemarketing, and most of our customers' orders are produced in our production facility in Ireland. We marketed our products in more than 22 countries in Europe.
Description de l'annonce:
The Global Employee Experience Specialist is responsible for supporting and executing global company-wide initiatives and programs that impact the employee life cycle experience. This role will be responsible for supporting graphics design requests and supporting Global Talent Performance and Engagement initiatives. Reporting to the Global Talent and Performance Manager, this role will be critical in ensuring a superior employee experience in support of our company goals and culture and making National Pen a great place to work.
Coordinates and supports survey management for the organization which may include employee engagement surveys, participation in external surveys and various internal pulse or program surveys. Responsibilities include project management, system set-up, project planning, supporting action planning and implementation of action plan.
· Assists with managing recognition and culture programs including oversight of the recognition platform, planning global employee engagement initiatives, project management, annual service awards coordination, and other employee events.
· Assists with managing and continuous improvement of employee engagement programs for employee life cycle.
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field and 2+ years’ experience in Human Resources, or 4+ years’ experience in Employee Engagement and Learning and Development or equivalent
· Strong working knowledge of graphic design software, equipment, tools, techniques, and attention to detail and timelines. A portfolio (online or PDF) is a bonus
· Ability to follow employee and employer brand guidelines and meet deadlines.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
· 2+ years’ experience supporting employee engagement initiatives in global organization.
· 2+ years’ experience supporting learning and development program.
· 2+ years’ experience in graphics design.
About National Pen
National Pen’s personalized promotional products are created for and inspired by small businesses. With more than 50 years of experience and serving 23 countries worldwide, National Pen provides personalized marketing solutions that help businesses connect with their customers through a personal brand experience. National Pen offers a broad range of personalized promotional products, including writing instruments, stationery, drinkware, bags, gifts, and trade show accessories, and operates via a network of more than 10 facilities across North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
National Pen is a Cimpress brand (Nasdaq: CMPR).