Secteur: commerce / vente / distribution
Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
Avec de nombreuses années d’expérience dans le commerce international couvrant plus de 30 pays dans le monde entier, OZEOL est leader dans le sourcing et la facilitation des transactions entre fournisseurs et acheteurs à travers le monde pour la liquidation des stocks excédentaires de produits finis.
Rejoignez un environnement international privilégiant l’esprit d’équipe pour l’atteinte d’objectifs d’amélioration et de développement de l’entreprise et de ses collaborateurs.
Description de l'annonce:
With many years of experience in international trade covering more than 30 countries worldwide, OZEOL is the leader in sourcing and facilitating transactions between suppliers and buyers around the world to liquidate stocks and finished products. We are looking for a Training manager to join our team.
Main Job of a Training Manager:
Pilot the training process:
- Ensure the proper implementation of the training process
- Put into action a system for evaluation and for measuring the efficiency of actions taken during the training
Elaborate on and implement the plan for training:
- Create the training plans (Identify the needs of different departments, centralization, analysis, projection...)
- Monitor and validate the training plan
- When needed, prepare the statement scopes and launch the offer calls to respond to specific operational needs (choosing the service providers according to pedagogical and budgetary requirements…)
Organize and manage the training:
- Implement the solutions concerning the organizational training matters (new process, functional organization…)
- Track and pilot the training performance indicators.
- Prepare the assessment sheets and provide the company management with the new updates.
Train and manage the team:
- Inform, manage, train, and regulate the training team
- Conduct individual and collective meetings
- Identify, highlight and develop the skills of his/her team
- Organize the distribution of activities with the training session
- Prepare reports about key performances
- Collaborate with Human Resources and upper management and anticipate the needs related to recruitment
- Monitor the coordination of agendas within his/ her team and within the training
- Ability to manage human resources and outstanding management skills
- Ability to manage and federate his/her team and set adequate objectives
- Great responsiveness and decision making
- Ability to set objectives and evaluate results
- Excellent skills in negotiation and persuasion and effective communication with the different teams
- Know how to monitor, analyze and synthesize the indicators and the results
- Know how to prepare assessment sheets and implement the course of action
- Leadership skills, charismatic, autonomous, and initiative taker
- Proficiency in English and French both verbal and written