Secteur: call center / télévente
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
PhoneAct, spécialiste de la Gestion de la Relation Clients Offshore, aide ses clients à relever leurs défis en leur offrant des prestations de gestion de leur expérience-client, innovantes, sur-mesure et à forte valeur ajoutée.
Leader parmi les Outsourceurs Tunisiens, notre ambition est de devenir un Acteur Incontournable de la Gestion de la Relation Clients Offshore Francophone.
PhoneAct c’est avant tout une aventure humaine qui n’a cessé de grandir pour compter plus de 850 collaborateurs…
Aujourd'hui, nous sommes à la recherche de nouveaux talents prêts à relever les défis d’une entreprise ambitieuse qui place l'homme au cœur de son développement.
Description de l'annonce:
PhoneAct, a specialist in Offshore Customer Relationship Management, assists its clients in meeting their challenges by providing innovative, tailor-made and value-added customer experience management services.
PhoneAct is above all a human adventure that has grown to involve more than 850 employees…
Today, we are looking for new talent eager to take on the challenges of an ambitious organization that values people and places them at the center of its development.
PhoneAct is recruiting a Senior Operation Manager who will who will be in charge of the optimal management of the whole operation and his team as well as guaranteeing the fulfillment of the client's procedures..
Your Main Missions:
- Manage the activity in accordance with the strategic orientations and customer requirements,
- Manage, mobilize and unite the teams,
- Maintain and develop the skills of the employees,
- Prepare KPI's & Ensure operational and strategic reporting,
- Optimize resources allocation,
- Identify the needs in terms of skills and a workforce, by integrating a forward-looking vision,
- Implement the strategic orientations of the company's management.
Who exactly are we looking for?
Soft skills :
- Confirmed leadership,
- Results oriented,
- Customer oriented,
- Creativity & Innovation,
- Team spirit,
- Strength of proposal,
- Methodology and organization.
- Fluency both in French and English (written and spoken),
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in this position,
- Minimum of 34 years of experience in customer service is required,
- Skills in customer relationship confirmed,
- Mastery of CRM,
- Experience in project management would be an asset.
What we offer:
- Year-end bonus based on seniority,
- Sponsorship bonus.2. Benefits:
- When hired, sign a permanent contract,
- Completely paid training,
- Free consultation with the doctor of PhoneAct,
- Transportation provided,
- Voucher for meal,
- Group insurance,
- Credit arrangement with a Tunsian Bank.