Secteur: électronique / électricité / énergie
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
- Provide structural and foundation design of medium to large size engineering projects and produce accurate sketches of engineering details for efficient communication with the drafting and design team.
- Structural steel design engineering included welded connections, bolted connections, baseplates, and lifting devices.
- Foundation design for spread footings, mats, drilled piers, driven piles, and pile caps
- Prepare accurate and complete designs and calculations as required to meet project requirements, applicable codes/ industry standards and produce calculation packages for client review.
- Coordinate with other disciplines and assist lead engineers to ensure effective quality products and produce calculation packages for client review.
- Define and review the scope of work, prepare engineering estimate at both proposal and design level and schedule for civil/structural engineering and design portion of work in a project.
- Determine project scope, define requirements, work with team and others to coordinate production, meet deadlines and customer requirements.
- Prepare cost data for proposals and contract negotiations.
- Specify structural members and spans to meet applicable building codes.
- Load determination per applicable codes.
- Provide drawing redlines on drafted plan sets per structural calculations
- Reviewing and checking structural drawings
- Experience in structural and foundation design, analysis, and resolution of problems
- Skilled in technical presentation and data collection
Minimum 10 years of experience
Engineering degree with structure and civil.
Experience in the Water treatment field or equivalent
Strong ability to communicate effectively and professionally with co‐workers, outside agencies, business partners, and consultants.
Good time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines
Good level in the English language (verbal and written).
Ability to use Tekla, Robot, ArchiCAD, Sketchup & Civil 3D
Experience in STADPRO will be an asset
Good in Revit