Secteur: électronique / électricité / énergie
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
- Make P&ID and PFD
- Make hydraulic profile
- Prepare technical offer
- compile environmental data from samples of water, sludge, and other matrices for analysis.
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of the required skill set, and exercise sound professional judgement.
- Provide clear and concise documentation of all project activities and quantities.
- Review and check detailed drawings and layouts in support of QA/QC processes.
- Perform field activities.
- Adhere to all quality and safety protocols.
- Make recommendations and demonstrate analytical, problem-solving capabilities.
- Attend client meetings and networking events as directed by the Project Manager.
- Performing and overseeing detailed process engineering design;
- Developing technical reports;
- Calculating loads for clean utilities, line sizing, and distribution design (e.g. water for injection, clean steam, process gases).
- Engineering degree in chemistry, process, equivalent
- Good communication skills in english
- Familiar with Autocad, IMS , Revit
- Minimum 5 years of experience in water treatment , oil&gas sector or equivalent
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams