Secteur: communication / publicité / média
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
National Pen is part of the Cimpress Group and specializes in marketing promotional products for small and medium businesses. We provide professionals and individuals all kinds of personalized advertising objects to enable them to develop their image and their activity. Our business is generated by the combination of online marketing, mailing and telemarketing, and most of our customers' orders are produced in our production facility in Ireland. We marketed our products in more than 22 countries in Europe.
Description de l'annonce:
About National Pen
In business for over 50 years, National Pen is a world-class provider of personalized marketing solutions. We offer high value/low cost branded marketing products to small and medium businesses through multiple channels, with low minimum order quantities and high levels of customer care. National Pen operates across 10 locations globally with facilities in Europe, North America, Africa, and Asia and employee over 3500 people through our multi-channel business.
In December 2016 National Pen Corporation was acquired by Cimpress N.V., a leader in mass customisation. Cimpress employs 10,000 people across 30 countries globally and offers a portfolio of more than 20 successful brands including Vistaprint, National Pen, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixaprinting, Exprint and WIRmachenDruck.
Overview of Role:
We are looking for an IT administrator to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
What you will do:
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedure
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
What we need from you:
- Good level in English
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Proven working experience as an IT support or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field