Secteur: automobile / moteurs / engins mécaniques
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener, and more connected solutions, which enable the future of mobility. Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv has more than 190,000 people and operates 12 major technical centers worldwide, as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers in 46 countries.
We are looking for an Assembly production Engineer that will improve production efficiency,reduce costs, implement continuous improvement.
- Develop and Implement production systems and industry standards and Aptiv standards.
- Ensure that reviews are carried out Results of “LPA, 5S…. “and put in place the necessary actions.
- Study the feasibility and implementation of new projects and engineering changes based on product plans, product specifications and operating parameters.
- Ensure the smooth running and success of internal and external audits and ensure the necessary preparations
- Facilitate meetings and encourage discussion.
- Ensure the analysis and draw up action plans in collaboration with his hierarchy
- Develop the A3 efficiency and Scrap…., as well as the risk analysis and validate them with the hierarchy
- Participate in the preparation of the weekly Outlook and the monthly forecast.
- Engineering diploma in mechanical, electrical , Industrial, business Administration or equivalent
- Experience of 2 years in automotive industry
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (IATF /ISO TS/16949:2009, QS9000 & VDA 6.1)
- Sense of urgency and priority setting
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Fluent English