Secteur: architecture / immobilier / BTP
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Excellencia se présente comme un Intégrateur de solutions dans la secteur de la climatisation HVAC, la sécurité, l'affichage, et autres solutions pour répondre aux besoins du secteur du bâtiment et de construction intélligente. Nous garantissons une offre complète de solutions et de services destinés à étudier le besoin du client, fournir, mettre en œuvre et exploiter ces produits. L’expertise de nos ingénieurs et techniciens s'appuie sur une forte la maîtrise des produits ainsi qu’une bonne connaissance des technologies les plus récentes.
Description de l'annonce:
Reporting directly to the Chairman. CEO, the Executive Secretary provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Secretary serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Chairman. CEO. The Executive Secretary also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. The Executive Secretary must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Secretary will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Roles and Responsibilities - Executive Support
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Chairman & CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and personal agendas (health/food restrictions, travelling wardrobe, personal do's and dont's per business protocol; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the Chairman. CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "executive gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Chairman. CEO's time and office.
• Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Chairman. CEO, with Board members, donors, Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to Chairman. CEO's programmatic initiatives.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Chairman. CEO and President's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
• Works closely and effectively with the Chairman. CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "instrumental barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the Chairman.CEO updated.
• Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the Chairman.CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Chairman. CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Board Support and Liaison
• Serves as the President's administrative liaison to Amsia's board of directors • Assists board members with travel arrangements, lodging and meal planning as needed • Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members
• Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board and board committee matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings in electronic/paper format. Senior Management Liaison
• Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
• Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings
• Facilitates cross-divisional coordination of travel and outreach plans Communications, Partnerships, and Outreach.
• Ensures that the President's bio is kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the President and the organization in general
• Edits and completes first drafts for written communications to external stake holders Strategic Initiatives
• Works with the Strategic Initiatives team in coordinating the Chairman's outreach activities
• Follows up on contacts made by the Chairman. CEO and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships
• Edits all, and creates acknowledgement letters from the Chairman to donors Qualifications
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills (English & French & Arabic).
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability • Emotional maturity, professional image and business attire with full dress code in effect. • Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum MBA degree required
• Strong work tenure: five to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a non profit organization.
• Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and fundraising
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, Content editing, Social Media and web platforms.
• Must be able to travel and re-locate as per requirements of the business mandate on short