Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 100 et 200 employés
Description de l'annonce:
This role has been designated as ‘Office’, which means you will primarily work from an HPE office.
Job Family Definition:
Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers’ businesses. As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction. Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge. Actively contribute to HPE's solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects. Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers. Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals. Contribute to organization’s profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
Management Level Definition:
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
- Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
- Understands a broad spectrum of company technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Often leads small to medium technical projects.
- Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives.
- Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.
- Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
- Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
- Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
- Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value.
- Demonstrates execution of the company strategy.
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learnings are documented and shared.
- Role models Knowledge sharing and re-use within practice or profession.
- Proactively encourages membership and contributions of others to professional community. Uses professions to meet the relevant certification and professional standards.
- Produces internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components or modules, etc.
- Participates in the selling process in C&I and works with sales/principals on pre- sales activities.
- The region to be supported is North West Europe
Education and Experience Required:
- 5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise.
- Has led small team in delivery of a specific deliverable.
- Has mastered at least one technical discipline with strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas.
- Possesses advanced level of business, technical, or functional knowledge.
- Has ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products.
- Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem.
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence.Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing.
- Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange meetings with clients on small to medium sized engagements.
- Owns and produces customer documentation. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form. Ability to write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g. answer specific RFP questions). Ability to translate verbal requirements from face to face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals.
- Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with a customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with this work package.
- Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery.
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with