Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Acteur global en ressources humaines: recrutement, intérim, formation et conseil RH.
Description de l'annonce:
crit recruits on behalf of his client a financier for a period of 6 months:
· Contribute in the Financial procedure revision and conception
· Contribute in the Finance IM solution implementation process including the conception and testing phases.
· Contribute in the accounting process design and implementation and Accounts data transition & set-up.
· Assists in the new cost structure tailoring, conception and implementation in the IM system.
· Contribute in the Accounts payable data transition and invoicing process implementation.
· Assists finance team in the budgeting data transition and process implementation
· When needed, support the finance team in the accounts payable tasks: Invoice processing and payment processing in SAP, invoice financial compliance checks, … any other adhoc support and accounts payable tasks as required
· When needed, support the finance team in the finance and budgeting tasks: support in the budgeting preparation and analysis process, support in the billing & cash call preparation, support in the monthly tax declaration preparation,.. any other adhoc support and Finance & budgeting tasks as required.
· When needed, support the finance team in the accounting tasks: support in the reconciliation preparation , perform month end accounting journal entries,… any other adhoc support and accounting tasks as required.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND MAIN SKILLS :
· Accounting & Finance University Degree (Min Bac + 4)
· Accounting and planning experience
· Fluency in English - Written and Spoken
· Software experience (SAP, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Team working / team building
· Analytical skills
· Experience working in a similar position with international companies is preferred.
· General accounting, financial system implementation, financial controls & procedure, budgeting & planning experiences in at least one or two of these finance area