Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
We search for experienced, motivated IOS developers to work on the core side of our products.You'll integrate a strong team working on exciting projects based on state of the art technologies.
Ideal Candidate Profile :
- 2+ years of experience with native iOS development
- Strong knowledge of at least one of the following: Swift, Objective-C
- Deep understanding of iOS frameworks and modern design paradigms
- Desire to grow and learn continuously, and amplify those around you
- Eagerness and initiative; you leave the codebase cleaner than you found it
- Sincere enjoyment in developing across platforms and technology stacks
- Proficient with Unit and integration tests.
- Have worked in Agile environment (Scrum preferred)
- Super awesome at iOS fundamentals, including technologies like UIKit, Core Animation,Auto Layout and Cocoa Touch
- Familiarity with continuous integration (Jenkins), application monitoring (Crashlytics,MetricKit), mocking tools (Appium and Apiary), build tool development and enhancements, using unit testing and cucumber tests for functional tests.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist in design and development iOS application
- Write clean, maintainable iOS applications in Objective-C and Swift using the latest iOS programming techniques
- Write tools to improve the reliability and performance of the apps
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to understand problems, come up with creative solutions, and help with tracking and delivering within the release plan.
- Understand and implement iOS specific design patterns