Secteur: aéronautique / aviation / voyagiste
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
AEPM Services is a Canadian Engineering and Project Management Company and driven by its client satisfaction. We are passionate about delivering high-quality projects, on time, and on budget.
We are devoted to our resources empowerment, Social Implication, health and safety, ethics and compliance standards.
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager (Min 2 years)
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Licence degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and assignments;
- Proactive, able to handle pressure, versatile and good organization;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle different issues at the same time;
- Easy to get in touch with others, experience in managing staff;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Fluency in French and English.
Salary: Competitive salary