Secteur: consulting / étude / stratégie
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
We are a global leader in providing software, solutions, and business applications for managing location and geospatial data. We are a rapidly growing global business with offices in United Kingdom, France, Australia, USA, Ireland and Belgium. In every sector, organisations are using location data to make better decisions – increasing profits, maximizing efficiency, and even saving lives. Our 1Spatial Location Master Data Management platform delivers powerful data solutions and focused business applications on-premises, on-mobile and in the cloud.
You will join a team that helps enhance and maintain 1Spatial’s Platform. Working along-side Product teams located in France and United Kingdom,you will be writing automated functional, acceptance and integration tests for the desktop and mobile applications that form part of the platform. As an Automation Tester, you will understand how to thrive within agile cross-functional teams and ensure the team build quality in. You are passionate about continuous improvement and confident collaborating with developers, other testers, and product managers.
You will be responsible for:
- Working within agile processes for short cycle, fast-paced deliveries.
- Contributing to a cross functional team of developers, testers, and product managers to deliver automated tests and sign off releases of enhancements and new features for products in the 1Spatial’s LMDM Platform.
Required Skills and Experience:
3-5 years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working with ArcGIS Technologies – ArcGIS Server, Desktop and ArcGIS Pro
- Bilingual – French and English (B2 (TOEIC) desired, B1 minimum)
- Proven strong .NET development skills.
- Experience using automated testing tools and frameworks for mobile, web or desktop applications like NUnit, Selenium and/or System.Windows.Automation, Xamarin.UITest.
- Experience working within version control (e.g., git) and build tooling (Cake, Visual Studio)
Experience using or keen interest in Geospatial tools and systems
- Experience in ArcGIS Server administration
- Database technologies and scripting to create and validate data
- Testing REST APIs
- Continuous integration servers (Jenkins or AzureDevOps) and containerisation
Please apply by submitting your CV and your cover letter in English.