Secteur: consulting / étude / stratégie
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
We are a global leader in providing software, solutions, and business applications for managing location and geospatial data. We are a rapidly growing global business with offices in United Kingdom, France, Australia, USA, Ireland and Belgium. In every sector, organisations are using location data to make better decisions – increasing profits, maximizing efficiency, and even saving lives. Our 1Spatial Location Master Data Management platform delivers powerful data solutions and focused business applications on-premises, on-mobile and in the cloud.
You will join a team that helps enhance and maintain 1Spatial 1Integrate For ArcGIS Product part of the 1Spatial`s Platform. Working along-side Product teams located in France and United Kingdom, you will mainly be developing plugins for ArcGIS products in .NET across the technology stack both backend and frontend to integrate with the 1Spatial product 1Integrate. You will have the opportunity to learn/or enhance your existing skills in ArcGIS technologies, .NET and CI/CD. Working within a small, self-managing agile team you will be involved in design, development, and test, solving tough problems while keeping quality up and technical debt down.
You will be responsible for:
Working within agile processes for short cycle, fast-paced deliveries.
- Contributing to a cross functional team of developers, testers, and product managers to deliver enhancements and new features for 1Spatial’s 1Integrate For ArcGIS product.
Required Skills and Experience:
3-5 years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working with ArcGIS Technologies – ArcGIS Server, Desktop and ArcGIS Pro.
- Bilingual – French and English (B2 (TOEIC) desired, B1 minimum)
- Proven strong .NET development skills with unit testing using NUnit or similar
- Developing and using REST APIs.
- Experience working within version control (e.g., git) and build tooling (Cake, Visual Studio).
Beneficial Skills and Experiences:
Experience using or keen interest in Geospatial tools and systems.
- Experience in ArcGIS Server administration.
- Continuous integration servers (Jenkins or AzureDevOps) and containerisation.
- Prior exposure or desire to learn Java development.
Please apply by submitting your CV and your cover letter in English.