Secteur: banque / finance / assurances
Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Management level : Senior Associate
Minimum of 2 years experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder, etc.
Minimum of 2 years experience with Salesforce Development including Lightning Components, APEX, SOQL, and SOSL
Minimum of 1 year experience with Agile – user stories, features, story points, etc.
Minimum of 1 year of experience with Technical Architecture for Salesforce.com
Minimum of 1 year of experience with development tools including APEX Dataloader or Workbench
Actively holding the Salesforce Administrator Certification
We Guide. We Support. You Grow.
A career within Salesforce Consulting services will provide you with the opportunity to help clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences to drive results. We focus on understanding our clients’ challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities, leveraging their online communities. You’ll engage directly with clients, understand their problems and show how the Salesforce platform can help them achieve their goals. You will architect and build solutions on the salesforce platform, with out of the box functionality, but also with Apex code. Your technical & functional knowledge, critical thinking and creative skills will be leveraged to create an effective solution and implement it, allowing immediate adoption and success.
You will need to define if a solution can be built with standard functionality or if development is required. Create a solution and technical design and estimate the workload. After alignment with the customer and the team, these requirements can then be taken into a development stream.
What you’ll learn and do
Focus on Cloud & Force.com development & Architecture. Force.com is the development platform of Salesforce.com and is currently THE cloud solution.
Deliver high-quality code that respects development principles and is ready for production.
Collaborate with consultants on various projects so that together you come up with the best solutions both process-wise and technically.
Help to develop products and mobile applications that will be placed on the AppExchange market.
We’ll help you make the right technical choices so that you can sell your solution design to your colleagues and clients.
Who you are
We’re looking for motivated and energetic people. Not just a list of skills. However, experience in the following would be nice to have:
· Master’s in IT.
· Developer with a passion for IT and new technologies.
· Good communication and listening skills in French, English and Arab
· Experienced in the development cycle including design, programming, testing and implementation, and documentation.
· An eye for performance, scalability and future compatibility.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work creatively and flexibly, both independently and as part of a team.
· You share our passion for technology and follow the latest trends, use best practice development principles and you want to work in an environment where that’s the norm.
· Strong desire to write code and build new applications that you can be proud of that provide real value to your users.
· Complex organisations don’t intimidate you.
· The following technical skills are required :
o Object-oriented programming in Java, .Net-C# or Apex.
o Good knowledge of SQL/SOQL and relational databases.
o Experience with programming web applications.
o Eclipse or Visual Studio or other IDE.
o Knowledge of ERD or UML and the MVC basic principles.
o Service-oriented architecture (WCF, Web Services).
o SOA Technology: SOAP / XML / WSDL / REST.
o Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Force.com.
o Agile programming.
o API Design.
o Apex, Visual force, Lightning, LWC.
What we offer:
· At PwC Technology Consulting in Tunis, you’ll join a team of over 30 developers, data integrators and architects who all love to write complex and innovative code to develop applications and new functionalities.
· From local customers to Fortune 500 corporations, you'll work with clients that are among the most complex and sophisticated organisations out there.
· We offer a competitive salary plus allowances.
· Attractive benefits including a company laptop, mobile phone.
· Flexible schedule.
· Continuous learning, including an extensive internal and external learning and development programme.
· Huge growth potential.
· And much more!
If you’re passionate about coding, solving requirements with your code and searching for the best solution for your client, and would like to start your career in a fast-growing environment, we want to meet you!