Secteur: banque / finance / assurances
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
New Access provides agile and scalable Front-to-Back software solutions designed to meet the specific requirements of the private banking and wealth management industries. Evolving in a complex and changing regulatory environment New Access’ solutions help bankers to connect conveniently and efficiently with their clients thanks to new digital channels.
Our offer covers the full client relationship lifecycle from account opening, through client data and document management to the management of their portfolios:
Onboarding and Client Relationship Management (CRM), secure Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) with LOGICAL ACCESS®, Portfolio and Order Management (PMS/OMS) with EQUALIZER®, Client Data Management with CIM and a comprehensive Core Banking solution with APSYS.
New Access’ Front-End solution BANKER’S FRONT integrates in one 360° view all information linked to the client including: onboarding processes, documents, portfolios, and client data.
New Access provides professional and personalized Managed Services, which involves operating or running IT systems as well as application management services for its clients.
With headquarters in Geneva, New Access already installed its solutions in over 180 sites in 19 countries.
Description de l'annonce:
As part of our growth in Tunis, we are looking to hire a
DevOps engineer, who would like to have a career in an international company,
in the Private Banking sector, within an exciting work environment.
You will be involved in monitoring development infrastructures and tools, optimizing, and automating the processes of developing, testing, and releasing software, and maintaining the continuous delivery of software.
· Building, setting up, and monitoring development tools and infrastructure
· working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
· identifying and resolving technical problems
· working with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
· Promoting a culture of excellence, quality, professionalism, and developing best practices
Required Skills and Qualifications
· At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
· At least 2 years of experience as a DevOps
· Good knowledge of DevOps principles, and development / release process
· Good knowledge of Microsoft / Windows, IIS, Visual studio, SQL Server, and Powershell
· Good knowledge of GIT, SSH, Jenkins, TeamCity, and Jira
· Good knowledge of Unix Terminal, shell and batch
· Knowledge of Nodejs and npm scripts, ideally previous experience with NVM (Node version manager)
· Strong problem-solving skills and good attention to detail
· Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time
· Good written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English Language