Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
habemus! has been a competence centre for electronics and electrical engineering for over 20 years. As an innovation factory for hardware and software development, we pursue the highest quality in the development of our customer products.
Description de l'annonce:
Established in 1995, habemus! is a competence center for electronics and software engineering with headquarters in Germany and offices in Hong Kong and Tunisia.
Today, everybody is talking about IoT, we do it. As an IoT Solutions provider, we support our customers through the entire lifecycle of the product starting from the concept and design phase through manufacturing to maintenance and after sales support. Through our focus on our people, on innovation and on quality we help our customers be on the front edge of technology.
At habemus! we are committed to an open and inclusive culture and believe that our motivated and highly skilled team is the reason for our success. Thus, we support and challenge our employees in all positions and tasks.
For our competence center in Sfax we are looking for multiple talented software engineers with different levels of expertise. Within our office with high growth potential, candidates have the opportunity for future role progression and to become key team members.
Who You Are
You like to help build our team in Sfax. You love to work within a fast-growing team on cutting edge technologies. You are a learner willing to continuously extend your knowledge and improve yourself and the people around you. You have the passion to help developing innovative solutions. If so, then it is time to contact us.
What You will Do
· Concept elaboration and development of web software components and systems for innovative products in the field of connected systems based for IoT and Industry 4.0
· Development of digital platforms and applications based on the latest technologies in the Frontend, Backend, and/or DevOps.
· Programming interfaces of connected devices (for example MQTT, REST)
· Giving ideas for new product features based on new approaches and considering technology trends with the aim of deriving ideas for product improvements.
Your key to success is simplicity since you will be transforming complex requirements into simple solutions. True to the motto "everyone can develop in a complex way” but you will find simple but brilliant solutions.
· University degree in computer science, software engineering or a similar technical degree
· At least 2 years of professional experience in web development with focus on back-end OR DevOps OR mobile development
· Experience in backend development (preferably with Python Django or NodeJS)
· Relational database experience (MySQL, MSSQL) and non-relational databases (MongoDB)
· Creative, goal-oriented, and independent personality, with the motivation to make a difference.
· Conceptual ability to think, communication skills, ability to work in a team and high level of commitment.
· proficient English skills
Nice to have:
· Experience with modern cloud architectures and their implementation and use (preferably Microsoft Azure)
· Experience in mobile development is a plus (preferably with React Native or Flutter).
What we offer
· Open corporate culture and an attractive working environment
· Collaboration within an international team with high level of expertise
· The possibility of an active participation in innovative software solutions using state-of-the-art technologies.
· Attractive salary and additional benefits
· Technical and soft skills Trainings
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receive your complete application in English including information on the notice period, earliest possible entry and salary expectation