Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force… for your professional growth.".
Description de l'annonce:
Main objectives of the job:
The .net developer ensures the realization of projects in the .net environment: working specifications, design, development, unit testing, deployment.
The .net developer ensures the follow-up and maintenance of applications: incidents analysis, support to users, development and deployment of corrective patches.
Applications and projects are deployed on a worldwide perimeter for the Faurecia Group as a whole and for all geographical sites (specific work applications, search engine, Intranet, collaborative platform).
Main missions with regards to this position:
- Develop and ensure the maintenance of applications in order to meet users needs
- Ensure unit tests on his/her own developments
- Engage tests with users and manage test feed-backs (receipt)
- Ensure the deployment of his/her developments on various environments in respect of applicable rules and in full collaboration with other IT teams (Operations, Network, Helpdesk, …)
- Be liable for the quality of his/her development under the respect of applicable standards
- Write and update the documentation of his/her developments
- Take part into projects/applications evolutions in relation with involved IT Departments (other Competences Centers, …)
The ideal candidate will need to show the following skills:
- .Net Certified engineer
- Good knowledge in C# .Net
- Web API
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Entity Framework
- Visual Studio 2012 or 2013
- TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- MSSQL Server 2005 and 2008
- Fluency in English
- Capacity to work in a team environment in an international context (distributed teams)
The following skills can be a plus in the selection process: