Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 100 et 200 employés
Bertsch Innovation GmbH est un leader européen des logiciels d'entreprise standardisés dans le domaine de la gestion des informations sur les produits, la gestion des actifs numériques et à la communication des produits multi-canal.
Dans le cadre de notre expansion en Tunisie , nous cherchons une équipe de développement de logiciels pour notre nouveau local a El Menzah 4.
Description de l'annonce:
With over 20 years of experience, Bertsch Innovation GmbH is one of the leading providers of enterprise software in the field of product information management, digital asset management and multi-channel product communication.
Our employees fulfill the critical competencies helping our customers achieve comprehensive and successful product communication. Our solutions enable our customers to generate tangible market and competitive advantages through optimal management and targeted distribution of their product information and media.
We are looking for you to support our team in creating and maintaining manuals for our software products. You have the necessary technical skills and take pleasure from presenting complex information in an easy-to-understand way.
This is what you could soon be doing with us:
· Working closely with product development, quality assurance and our customer teams to understand our software and improve (the software) and manuals.
· Creating and updating the English manuals to our products mediacockpit, APIM and e-proCAT.
· Integrating global stakeholder feedback into our manuals (e.g. using machine translation and a little common sense)
· Making minor changes (e.g. screenshots) into our German manuals
You should bring the following skills or be prepared to learn quickly:
· Ability to present complex contexts in an understandable way
· Experience writing technical and business documents in English
· Working Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, esp. Word, Outlook and Teams
· High motivation, independence and willingness to take responsibility
· Strong skills in spoken and written English
· Knowledge of Atlassian Confluence is an advantage
· Knowledge of markdown and html for basic formatting is an advantage
· Basic German skills would be nice to have
This is what you can expect from us:
· Working in an international team that supports you in all areas
· Personal responsibility and freedom for your own impulses, flat hierarchies
· Room for personal and professional development
· Pleasant working atmosphere with free drinks, events
· Office with optimal public transport connection