Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force… for your professional growth.".
Description de l'annonce:
Our IT department is looking for System Administrators to be based at TUNIS.
The main missions of the role are to :
- Manage all requests coming from mail and via ticketing systems (STRATOS/MOSAIC ECT…)
- Perform support of the shopfloor systems (MII/TIG/RFID/PROCS/IJCORE ECT…)
- Installations, Upgrades, Roll-outs, deployment of security and applications patches
- Monitor shopfloor applications to ensure good health and safety standard of the company
- Support local IT in case of incident and Deliver documentation
- Creation/update KPI , reporting and documentation
- On duty support , week-end operations and working on different shift
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor's degree with a specialisation in Information Technology
- Virtualisation VMware
- Windows server administration 2008/2012/2016
- MSSQL 2008/2012
- 2-3 years of experience on remote support administration
- Strucutred and Autonomous
- Diplomatic, excellent communication skills, ability to work with different country and Culture.
- Minimum bi-lingual (English required)