Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Société française à présence internationale, Planisware est l'éditeur du progiciel Planisware, leader mondial dans le domaine de la gestion de portefeuille projets et d’affaires. Depuis sa création en 1996, Planisware a toujours été rentable et connaît une croissance moyenne annuelle de 15 à 20 % pour atteindre désormais un chiffre d'affaires d'environ 70M€ et compte 300 collaborateurs dans le monde. Planisware a été reconnu par plusieurs analystes (Forrester, Gartner) comme la solution leader du marché du PPM (Project and Portfolio Management) et est implémenté chez plus de 250 clients, dont des grands comptes prestigieux français et internationaux (Airbus, Dupont, Sanofi, EDF, ArianeEspace, Renault, Genentech, Ford, …).
Description de l'annonce:
In this high-profile, customer-facing role, you will regularly interface with client-side stakeholders to address complex organization-specific business process needs and provide solutions using Planisware software.
This is a unique opportunity to gain an inside, and front-row view of the business operations sustaining highly successful organizations and use your own creative insights, problem-solving skills, and technical skills to enhance those processes.
Add both depth and breadth to your career skills portfolio in a highly autonomous role for a company that recognizes and rewards top performers.
Join the Planisware team, and you will:
- Be a consultant. Uncover clients’ true needs.
- Be a technical guru. Code, debug, enhance, improve performance, design smooth GUI.
- Problem-solve. Every. Single. Day.
- Face new and exciting challenges. No two projects are alike
Always engaged technically, you are configuring, troubleshooting, and writing code as needed.
After your first year (or sooner!), your skills will evolve to the next level, allowing you to apply your experience to design effective, user-friendly solutions for new challenges and new clients.
Understanding the client's requirements and applying Planisware software capabilities to meet business needs will be fundamental to your success.
This capability will distinguish you in your consulting career, as performance metrics in this profession derive from consistently delivering the best technical solutions for a wide variety of business needs, enabling the client to maximize return on their investment in our software.
- Engineer degree or equivalent (MS) with 0 to 8 years of experience, EPT, ENSI, ENIT, FST, IHEC, ISG, ESSEC, FSEG...)
- Computer programming experience (C, C++, Java, Lisp,...)
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills, French and English
- Willingness to travel, Ability to travel up to 20%
- A self-starter with a highly developed work ethic
- Team player and sense of humor
- Previous experience in software implementation
- Knowledge of portfolio and/or project management
We work hard and recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender identity, national origin, race, color, or any other characteristic protected by law.