Secteur: culture / audiovisuel
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Home School is looking for a Financial Analyst Intern. You will be joining a team of two to collaborate on raising funds and exploring investment opportunities. This position is more suitable for students and recent college graduates.
- Have a good understanding of finance and investment and an analytical mind who can look at the same problem from different angles, accurately examine data, and draw logical conclusions.
- LOVE looking at numbers, analyzing numbers, and transforming numbers into a SEXY DOCUMENT THAT ATTRACT THE MOST STUBBORN INVESTORS.
- Embrace uncertainty and go with the flow.
- Are professional and take your work seriously.
- Are MOTIVATED to learn, grow, and take on any challenges.
- Background in finance, preferably a student of TBS, ISG, ESSECT, IHEC, etc..
- Mastery of Google sheet and presentation tools.
- A knack for logical thinking and details.
- Great Communicator! English! All of our communication will happen in English.
- Well-versed and understood in the start-up and investment scene in Tunisia and internationally.
- You're cool, chill, and open-minded, with the ability to take direction and work on a team.
- Living in Tunis, preferably close to our Belvedére office (let us know if you are close)
- Good French.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance.
- Prepare financial studies based on those analyses.
- Explore investment opportunities.
- Prepare presentations for investors.
- Support the team to apply for funds/grants, etc..when needed.
At Home School, we are passionate about helping improve the spoken English standards in the country.
We are a young company with an innovative approach to improving spoken English. We believe in hard work, dedication, accountability, having each others' back, and getting stuff done. If you share those values, we'd love to talk to you.
Include this safe word in your application, so we know you have read to this point - Coffee, as well as confirming your understanding that this is an unpaid internship. You will gain experience and transferable skills.
To apply, Your Email MUST have:
- A CV
- Available times for an interview
- A small introduction of yourself and why you are the right fit for the job.
Anything missing from your application will delay your consideration or cause us to just simply ignore you,