Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Hexagone is a French and Tunisian start-up of ten people founded in 2018 specializing in SaaS marketing solutions for pharmaceutical companies.
Associated with top tier CRM companies on the market, as well as with web agencies, we aim to be leaders and be present throughout the world.
We are a no bullshit - family style - hard working - business disrupting - data oriented - cloud native - remote friendly company with worldwide customers; we need YOU to help us sustain our growth.
We provide time and space to grow, free Udemy access and certification plans. Our offices are located in Tunisia.
Be part of our amazing team and help us disrupt the healthcare marketing world.
· Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development
· Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure
· Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
· HTML5/CSS3 (min. 5 years)
· NodeJS, NPM, Webpack, Babel (min. 5 years)
· Capacity to explain and document your work
· Basic Knowledge: ssh, any shell, git
· Good working ethics and culture
Nice to have:
· PHP, Symfony
· SQL / NoSQL
· Experience in Agile Software Publishing.
· AWS: S3, EC2, ELB, RDS, Lambda.
Degree in Computer Science, IT, software engineering, web development, programming or other relevant subjects (or equivalent work experience)
+5 years’ experience developing application in software company.